Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Amazing!

I love all the different styles that you can produce! Also love the clone high reference! That show should not have been cancelled!

Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

Great!

Nice animation! I really like the style you've done.

And for all of you stupid people who are saying this is copied from Machinima, it's not. It's made by the same person. Actually read the descriptions of things on youtube before you immediately say people are stealing.

Apple iPaper Apple iPaper

Love it!

I love the idea and everything, but the facial animating could've been better. If it was i would've rated it 10 :(

Sota Sota

Nice!

This game is awesome! It only uses one simple concept, so what has to work is the level design, and it does. It also does what any good game does, teach the player the base concept, then add upon it. By then end, I wasn't frustrated by the difficulty since the game had built up to it. I would love to see more games like this!

The Outsider The Outsider

Amazing

I thought that this was put together amazingly well. The music combined with the atmosphere of the setting, plus the little bits of story through books really made this an extremely well done game.

mySimon mySimon

Found a glitch/bug

All in all, it's a good Simon game. One thing is, when you get teh game over screen, it will continue to go, and your score will keep counting. For example, I got "Game Over" at 4 (While screwing around) and it kept lighting up so I hit them and it kept going. Just a little glitch that you might wanna fix.

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

Great job!

For me, the song really starts to get get awesome at 1:30. You took a simple melody and made it really entertaining and fun to listen to.

From Sadness To Glory From Sadness To Glory

Great song!

This song easily became one of my favorite songs. Keep up the good work!

Firefreezer responds: